It has been 17 years since the cupid’s arrow struck simultaneously on the two of us! It left an imprint on our hearts for the rest of our life.Today he is away for his work and I wish to say him few words!!!
Wrapped in the blanket of your presence,
The touch which turns dead into living
Caresses my heart and the spirit of love,
For my soul is with you wherever you’re,
It feels the air which you breathe,
It carries the fragrance that you pervade,
Diffusing within me the same scent
Fortifying your love’s essence.
Silken Strands of mine touch my face and speak
“Where is thy soulmate …why are you lost in dreams”?
With a smile I move aside the falling locks from my eyes,
Singing melodies of my love who is far away tonight!
- Daily Prompt: Cupid’s Arrow « DiaryCube
- Love’s Melody – Love, Sex & Poetry (Daily Prompt Post – Cupid’s Arrow) « Linda Long Writes!
- Ode to My Children | Stuphblog
- Stupid Cupid | The Jittery Goat
- Sixteen and Never Been Kissed « Keeping it Real
- The blind date that changed my life! | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- This Bud’s For YOU! « Spirit Lights The Way
- A little anti-cupid ode | Hope* the happy hugger
- My ode to loved things and people! | Everyday Adventures
- Thursday Special « Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Prompt: Cupid’s Arrow | dandelion punch
- An Ode to Sleep | Mind of a Mouse
- cupid’s arrow struck true | thematticuskingdom
- Daily Prompt: Cupid’s Arrow | The Ineffable and Unutterable Musings Of A Mad Man
- Foolish Archer « Drops of Ink
- Daily Prompt: Cupid’s Arrow | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Valentine Haiku | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Daily Prompt: Cupid’s Arrow, Hands to H