Thanks to Rahul from http://wp.me/p2pfH2-o8 who thought and considered me worth for the special award of 2012! Its indeed special as it comes witha tag of the “BLOG OF THE YEAR2012” Great to hear! Rahul has a blog which deals with everything that we want to read about.You can have some quick photographs which would show you the glimpse of Kerala ,some beautiful incidents, a heart rendering series of stories, some good verses rhymed from the heart!The award he nominated me for is an honour and I thank him again for nominating.
For me I have to follow the rules,which are simple and as follows:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!There are total of 6 stars to collect.
And my nominations for the award are:
MY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE AWARD AND HOPE YOU COLLECT MORE STARS TO BEDECK YOUR BLOG!
Blog of the Year 2012!.
You registered on WordPress.com 1 years ago! Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging!
So! My blog completes 365 days here on WordPress! Rather disbelieving,for when I registered and started blogging,I just had posted one or two posts for almost three months. then one more around in Jan .It was only in March that I went ahead and increased my rate of posting here. Gradually it became a daily routine and now today the most essential and passionate work for me.
For you can imagine,over 350 poems published in a span of one year ,with the followers and the people who love to read my verses grew to 360+ ,excluding my followers on any other social networking site..I dont pull the crowd and the numbers here, so I leave it to them to join here if they wish. And an amazing number of 32500+ views from every corner of the world..with more than 5000 comments!
Its the love and the warmth ,the inspiration and the ever green encouragement over here on WordPress that has kept me going on till now and shall further…
Thanks to everyone,every reader who reads even a few lines of mine and can feel the feeling.
Best wishes to all of you!
A wonderful way to start the day and a beautiful piece of award to motivate us on the path of blogging everyday.
Thanks to Asha from http://ashaseth.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. She is an excellent writer and has numerous stories and experiences to share with you. You get immersed in the deep thoughtful loving posts of hers.
Certain rules are to be followed for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions .
3.Nominate 11 bloggers for the same.
Let me answer the eleven question put up for me by Asha…
- A book that changed your life : Autobiography of a yogi
- Your favourite author/writer : Paulo Coelho
- Pet and its name: Haven’t got any
- Craziest thing you have done: While I was in school ,there was a hill behind our school and the students were forbidden to climb that due to safety reasons,as it was very steep. Just after my 10th exams ,me along with some friends climbed the huge steep hill and the on the way back,got lost,some of us slipped and as we got down,teachers were already looking for the missing students of the class. we sneaked though and made an excuse of our absence for that long time..
- My best friend: She is no more,lost her in 1995,due to brain haemorrage.
- A childhood prank: when in grade 2,I spilled water on everyone’s place in the class, and also didn’t spare mine,so as noone should feel,I had done that. I dnt remember why I did that.
- Favourite music artist: Talat Mehmood, kishore kumar
- A place you would love to visit: Switzerland
- If I had just 5 minutes left to live what is the one thing I would do? Sit quietly and pray to god to let everyone live peacefully and happily.
- Favourite sport: Badminton,Volleyball
- how do I define love? The pulse of life.
The eleven nominees for these award are:
- land of fun
Best wishes and congratulations to everyone and Happy blogging!
Thanks a lot to nightlake of http://call2read.com for nominating me for this exclusive award! The blog posts soothing poems with wonderful pictures!Her continous presence on my blog makes me feel more encouraging..
The rules for this award, if you choose to accept, are to paste the logo of this award on the top of your post. Thank the person who nominated you and answer the questions below. Nominate 5 or more people, list them and let them know that they have been nominated.
The 5 people whom I would like to nominate for this award are:
1. Prashant http://justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com
Do you prefer rhyming or non-rhyming poetry?
What’s your favourite Shakespeare Play?
Who is your favourite author?
Name three people who you greatly admire.
What’s your favourite album ever?
An album by sonu nigam
Which primary colour do you most dislike?
All the dull colours.
Name a song or a poem that makes you feel emotional.
An Indian song… whose lyrics.. are Shaam -e – gham-ki kasam
Thanks once again to night lake and congratulations to all the blogger friends who have influenced and inspired me by their blog posts…
Wishing you all best of everything,
“Blogging with Grace” ever heard of this! The words in themselves mean a lot!
Well this is a self designed award created by Prashant,who after completing a statistics hit of 1000 views, gifted all his inspiring bloggers this exceptional extraordinary piece of recognition…
His blog http://justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com is one of the most natural blogs you must have read with genuine emotions involved.
His comments on my blog or any others has always been appreciated and been very enthusiastic..Everyblogger who has received his comments on their blogs must have felt the same,that his comments give new view or completely different angle to our posts..A new perspective is formed..
The way he comprehends my writings…I’m amazed sometimes… This is a rare God-given gift where you can realize,understand,comprehend,empathise any person’s views or thoughts which are in form of words…GOD BLESS
Iam really overwhelmed to receive this beautifully adorned award ,which is truly precious,as it has been crafted specially and personally . Thanks to Prashant and I wish him a great success in the world of blogs and in life…
Best wishes to all,
With heartiest thanks to Nezha from http://arabwriterchick.com/2012/05/21/beautiful-blogger-award/ who nominated me for this very beautiful award .For me it means it implies the intensity with which I have touched anybody’s heart.
I too would like to name and nominate few persons and blogs who have touched the chords of our heart in some way and shall be doing so..I wish to share the names here:
- Eric Alagan: ericalaganfanclub.wordpress.com : Theres”s a lot we can find in this blog from haiku’s to posters to life rendering experiences which defines the beauty of life.This blog of Eric has lot many novels too offer in future too.
- Msuzanneb: godisiamdotnet.wordpress.com .This blog of Mary is the most divine and purest blogs I have ever seen. She is a fascinating writer and you can feel the divine presence in each of her posts.
- Prashant:justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com As named, the blog of Prashant speaks about the thoughts that cross our mind often and we try to ignore or neglect the topics. Very sensitively and subtlely handled sensitive issues of human emotions and existence.
- seventhvoice : http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com This blog is the one which keeps on posting beautiful posts of courage ,determination and patience.
- Pawan Hira : awakeningpsyche.wordpress.com In this blog of Pawan we can find reflection of the status of our society in deep humble words that would touch your innermost space.
- Jymiely: http://littlefurrow.wordpress.com A lively ,funloving blog of Jymiely is as beautiful as her.
The steps required are
Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
~Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
~Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
~Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
~And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
I once again thank Nezha for nominating me and wish all these bloggers a great time ahead .Happy blogging.