the earthly pastels saw the morning dawn, when the lush green meadows ran through the long stretches... met the flowing brook whilst on their way ...little flowers bloomed and kissed the charming sway. the tiny weeds along the path brushed and saw the new grasses born... and far away a cry reaches another ear,miles apart across thousand seas, under the vast stretched sky echoing semblance of loved thoughts singing epics of the eternal bond ... here arrives on the heart of the ultimatum on the verge of the universal sphere in the aura of the pristine atmosphere under the colours of the azure amidst the fragrance of thousand jasmines the final meet.. the unison of the earthy colours with the golden aureate destined and predestined to meet...
that’s what I seemed to love…
the fluttering wings of the flying wonders
brightly coloured, crafted exquisitely
yellow patches in auburn imagery,
a little imago loves to dance
when the lovely breeze
sways by chance!
Behold! gorgeous tiny
beings on earth
the wondrous butterflies
Have you ev’r come across
their melodious humming song
or heard the flickering pulsating beats ,
descant of their lost ardor
or frozen shreds on leaves along!
They too… long for the flame of amor
the intense passion ,
craving to encircle the kindled one
inspite of possessing the
magnificence to mesmerize
yet they burn in the fire
of undying unrequited love…
Priceless than the costliest jewelthose which lie in the ravels of earth
or in the deep waters of ocean,
in the colours of the dancing peacock
spreads who his magnificence
within the deep jungles…
under the grey clouds striking a featured contrast…
precious than the million beauties of the universe,
excelling the comparisons of human deity
chiselled by His hands and tools of perfection,
glorified by His grace …
is the stature and charisma of the seraph..
the Archangel of life
who holds me high in the sky
winging me through the dense fog
with her wings of belief and love…
taking me to new unreachable destinations.
- #52 | Behind The Forms
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: My Precious – Vinay Sir
- Daily Prompt: My Precious | Under the Monkey Tree
- of power games « Anawnimiss
- Everything I Own Has Alittle Bit of Doghair On It | Katherine’s Daughter
- Precious | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Precious | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: My Precious | Awl and Scribe
- Precious | for the joy of tiff
- Love’s Invitation | Musings from a practical mystic
- precious | yi-ching lin photography
- How Does Evolution Explain Trust And Spirituality? | The Jittery Goat
- i worry, and i don’t | y
There I leap to touch the bow, colourful and rich in grandeur, far it moves as I try... the rainbow floating in the sky!!! Like a hope of flying, as a little birdie, as a fluttering leaf of a winter chilly... strive I,to touch the ultraviolet, the nearest hue which seems over my head, Drizzled it few hours ago, now the sun shines with it's glow, moments of changing seasons and weather I still stand there to touch the etched brow! its envision brings smile in a moment, yet another attempt ,saddens as I fail, I stand back once more with a new perception... restarting my dream endeavor. photocredit:www.wallsave.com
Spreading his arms he beckons!,
“Embrace me with your presence,
Without you , its just a waste,
of life and the glittering pleasures…”
“Don’t turn your back”,
“I will listen to your suggestions,
deriving joy from simple things..
will now be my natural behaviour…”
” How do I convince you of my promise and decision,”
He utters ,
“Finally after so many setbacks ,
I have learnt this gist of nature…”
“Stay here with me in my heart for ever,
I shall spread thy radiance ,
around me and the ones who need ,
the very everlasting joy in large measures…”
She turns around,
Rushes back to be in his arms,
getting absorbed in his soul,
He smiles and rejoices the moment ,
The beautiful HAPPINESS sojourns
in his heart forever…
Buried deep beneath the storms of survival,
losing the real scent of affection,
running and functioning with a dead brain’s hammer,
lost is the innocent smile we nurtured….
Struggling suffocating in smoke chambers,
popping up pills for illness and assumed dangers,
have we ever stopped and thought…
What exactly is the purpose of such endeavour?
Dissecting conscience ,piercing needles into heart,
torturing the conscious with several confusions,
comforts,luxuries, prestige and status,
What does the soul really crave in for…?
The instinctive smile that shined…
…is mazed in the world of hypocrisy,
Searching for its own radiance…
the precious one gets bewildered!
With heartiest thanks to Nezha from http://arabwriterchick.com/2012/05/21/beautiful-blogger-award/ who nominated me for this very beautiful award .For me it means it implies the intensity with which I have touched anybody’s heart.
I too would like to name and nominate few persons and blogs who have touched the chords of our heart in some way and shall be doing so..I wish to share the names here:
- Eric Alagan: ericalaganfanclub.wordpress.com : Theres”s a lot we can find in this blog from haiku’s to posters to life rendering experiences which defines the beauty of life.This blog of Eric has lot many novels too offer in future too.
- Msuzanneb: godisiamdotnet.wordpress.com .This blog of Mary is the most divine and purest blogs I have ever seen. She is a fascinating writer and you can feel the divine presence in each of her posts.
- Prashant:justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com As named, the blog of Prashant speaks about the thoughts that cross our mind often and we try to ignore or neglect the topics. Very sensitively and subtlely handled sensitive issues of human emotions and existence.
- seventhvoice : http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com This blog is the one which keeps on posting beautiful posts of courage ,determination and patience.
- Pawan Hira : awakeningpsyche.wordpress.com In this blog of Pawan we can find reflection of the status of our society in deep humble words that would touch your innermost space.
- Jymiely: http://littlefurrow.wordpress.com A lively ,funloving blog of Jymiely is as beautiful as her.
The steps required are
Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
~Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
~Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
~Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
~And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
I once again thank Nezha for nominating me and wish all these bloggers a great time ahead .Happy blogging.