Graciously I accept the beautiful award that Summer has conferred upon me,”INNER PEACE AWARD”. Summer believe s in world peace and wants everyone who believes and respects the other person is a part of this.
A noble way of thanking the readers and followers ,this is unique and precious.
Such a simple yet important phrase” inner peace,we all struggle to get this for a moment and yet fail to do so,when we fall prey to the lures of the outside world.
Rarer are those who who have kind words for others and who think high and for the welfare of others through tehir selfless words and actions.
Here in this blogging world,all we can do is to explore and expand the words of wisdom of peace which is the need of the hour in this world. The pure bonds of affection tie us with this silken thread of faith.
Let us strive more to make this world a wonderful place to live .
Feel free to accept this Award and add it on your blog. There is just one rule, when you pass the award on, please share some kind words with that person.
I would like to pass on this award to :
- Wendell : http://foreverpoetic.me/for the divine words and thoughts he has for everyone .
- Manu: http://starscrutiny.wordpress.com/ for the kind of person he is and a very interesting writer.
- Neeraj: http://nekneeraj.wordpress.com/ for the love that resounds in his poems inspite of all odds.
- Edward: http://edwardhotspur.wordpress.com/ for the lyrical verses he weaves everyday
- Rayla: http://innerdialect.wordpress.com/ for the courage she has to face the reality and walk.
- Rachna : http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com/ for the true voice that is reflected in her words.
- Ledrake: http://ledrakenoir.wordpress.com/for the thoughts which his photos talk about.
- Gys: for the true love of French and English.
- Kz: http://theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com/for the interesting intriguing tales of her.
- Ajay: http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/ for the calmness he has in the wondrous images of nature
- Martha http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/for the spiritual love her verses speak.
- Uzo: http://85degrees.wordpress.com/ for striving for peace through every initiative.
- Mary : http://godisiam.net/ for the divinity in her works.
- Rahul: http://myindividualinsights.wordpress.com/ for the enthusiasm he shows in his every venture.
- 15.LScott: http://lscotthoughts.com/ for the amazing poetry that she creates.
- Purplerays: http://purplerays.wordpress.com/
- Amber : http://vtwest.wordpress.com/ for the best of everything she offers to make our lives healthy.
- Ute : http://utesmile.wordpress.com/ for her sincere words from the heart.
I know I have missed out many of my friends here,yet believe the award will reach will you all soon ,through others.