Thanks to Eric of Eric.M.Vogt’s blog ,Trisha(Silent confessions) and Debaroon(My.Lores.com) for nominating me for the beautiful awards!
Eric is the master of creative imageries,he derives everything from nature and weaves them in a real set of emotions.
Trisha is a wonderful person ,considerate and enthusiastic. Her words in any form are sincere and from the heart!
Debaroon represents the rich culture of Bengal,he speaks in a language where a stage is created in front of our eyes with live characters moving .
The space on my blog is almost full with the beautiful tokens of love from everyone here on WordPress.
According to the awards I have say 7 things about myself and nominate seven bloggers for the prestigious awards!
Everytime I get an award and speak about myself,I think I have almost covered up everything in the recent days! So a bit of surprise for you this time and hope you all will love the surprise.
My nominations for the versatile award and the very Inspiring awards are!
- Bobbie – A mesmerizing world of verses with a soothing note of love.
- Sharmishta- stories mystifying,poems gorgeous,knowledge abundant ,you will find here.
- Pawan- The voice of conscience echoes with despair and passion.
- Wendell- A voice of the Almighty ,an instrument in HIS graceful work.
- Muzer- Everconnecting,striver of perfection!
- Priconnects- differnt worlds,one of motivation ,one of kinship!
- Vinay- Amazing interesting world of short stories and muses!
Congratulations for all the winners and Happy blogging!
- The Versatile Blogger Award (mayyoursoulstir.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogging Award (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- Flabbergasted! (icingandcake.wordpress.com)