My heartfelt thanks to Sheri of http://theothersideofugly.com for considering me worth for the illuminating blogger award!
What an honour it feels when you get nominated by a person who has thoughts and imaginations as divine and beautiful as she herself is. A voice she has that can awaken a soul, a voice she has which can make you aware of your inner self… The purpose of life beyond the flesh and skin, the noble reason of being a part of this creation…you can find everything on her blog and her writings!
The rules of appointment are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Say a few words of gratitude on your blog
and follow the link
3. Share a few words about yourself and pass on the Award to at minimum 5 other bloggers…
Iam a simple ,loving and affectionate person,who gets along well with almost everyone. For me humility is the most precious jewel and realization the greatest virtue. I was an athlete during my school days and played lot many games and sports. Till date I love to play badminton if ever I get any opportunity. I love singing besides writing poems.
My favourites are:
* Vigil kumar
- Illuminating Blogger Award! (florenceandthehistorian.wordpress.com)
- Shine On Award! (lorischulz.wordpress.com)