I thank Mary clever of http://desi99ner.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/beautiful-blogger-award1.jpg for nominating me for this beautiful award ,also would like to include name of meholysmile of http://journeythroughlifeblogdotcom.wordpress.com/ who too nominated me for the same! Both the blogs are wonderful and sincere in expressions. You will feel the honesty that comes along with the words.
The rules for this award :
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I love music next to writing.
- I had been a good sportsperson during my school and college times and do catch up with anything if I get time and chance even now.
- I like people who have depth in their thoughts and are composed ,even if they tend to be fun loving on the exterior.
- I love cooking and also love to prepare delicious ones for children and family.
- I am friendly in nature with everyone but get closer to very few.
- I am philosophical and spiritual by nature.
- There two beautiful occasions in December which are very important for me…. You shall know about them soon! 🙂
My nominations are:
Also I would like to thank Stefan for nominating me 2nd time for the BLOG OF THE YEAR2012 AWARD.that makes two stars for me. 🙂
>Award time! 2012! Check it out! With love maxima
The rules are there in my previous post of the same award!
I shall like to nominate :
The golden auburn tresses, curly locks entwined,
moving with soft breeze and tingled whenever they shied,
fingers ran through …got caressed themselves…
rejuvenating life and my senses…
Close to her ,
feeling the breath pristine,
I still yearned for their touch,
for they made me feel divine…
Sometimes a word of conflict,
made us turn away,
but a touch of that flickered cascade,
left us in a soft embrace…
My soul misses the moments of such ardor,
When my day began by kissing the beautiful hair,
night being its espouse…
I today possess only a moment clicked… in hands,
For it has been twenty years when she left me dying in those strands…
Join in – click here –http://ermiliablog.wordpress.com
Picture It & Write-3/ One Clue Less Than Needed.
Thanks to Rahul from http://wp.me/p2pfH2-o8 who thought and considered me worth for the special award of 2012! Its indeed special as it comes witha tag of the “BLOG OF THE YEAR2012” Great to hear! Rahul has a blog which deals with everything that we want to read about.You can have some quick photographs which would show you the glimpse of Kerala ,some beautiful incidents, a heart rendering series of stories, some good verses rhymed from the heart!The award he nominated me for is an honour and I thank him again for nominating.
For me I have to follow the rules,which are simple and as follows:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!There are total of 6 stars to collect.
And my nominations for the award are:
MY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE AWARD AND HOPE YOU COLLECT MORE STARS TO BEDECK YOUR BLOG!
Blog of the Year 2012!.