With heartiest thanks to Nezha from http://arabwriterchick.com/2012/05/21/beautiful-blogger-award/ who nominated me for this very beautiful award .For me it means it implies the intensity with which I have touched anybody’s heart.
I too would like to name and nominate few persons and blogs who have touched the chords of our heart in some way and shall be doing so..I wish to share the names here:
- Eric Alagan: ericalaganfanclub.wordpress.com : Theres”s a lot we can find in this blog from haiku’s to posters to life rendering experiences which defines the beauty of life.This blog of Eric has lot many novels too offer in future too.
- Msuzanneb: godisiamdotnet.wordpress.com .This blog of Mary is the most divine and purest blogs I have ever seen. She is a fascinating writer and you can feel the divine presence in each of her posts.
- Prashant:justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com As named, the blog of Prashant speaks about the thoughts that cross our mind often and we try to ignore or neglect the topics. Very sensitively and subtlely handled sensitive issues of human emotions and existence.
- seventhvoice : http://seventhvoice.wordpress.com This blog is the one which keeps on posting beautiful posts of courage ,determination and patience.
- Pawan Hira : awakeningpsyche.wordpress.com In this blog of Pawan we can find reflection of the status of our society in deep humble words that would touch your innermost space.
- Jymiely: http://littlefurrow.wordpress.com A lively ,funloving blog of Jymiely is as beautiful as her.
The steps required are
Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
~Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
~Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
~Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
~And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
I once again thank Nezha for nominating me and wish all these bloggers a great time ahead .Happy blogging.