1.Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
Since the time I started blogging which is n’t that old and since the last few weeks ,I came across msuzanneb,http://www.godisiam.net
Who has been a great deal of encouragemnet for me through her wonderful comments.I sincerely thank mary and her blog for considering me for this special award of Inspiring blog.
2. Tell 7 things about you that have not come up in your blog.
1.I love science as much as I love art
2.I have a teenaged son who takes lot of interest in knowing about what comments I get on my posts in my blog.
3. I have been married since the last 16 years to a person whom I loved.
4.Iam an ardent devotee of lord krishna and adore him .
5.I love cooking delicious food for my family and friends.
6.Iam a very wonderful host to everyone who visits my place.
7.I take keen interest in the official work of my husband who handles the international business in welding consumables.
3. Pass this on to 7 other blogs you find inspiring and explain why:
- owlmamma.wordpress.com – This blog has specially impressed with the simplicity and the innovative way of photography in the posts.Patricia is a wonderful and nice person who has great knack of projecting simple things as special.
- malouprestado.com – This blog is refreshing in every moment of my life.Full of lively photographs of the tulips and the latest celebrations and occassions.I love the way Malou connects with all.
- vikramroyblog.wordpress.com – The most trendiest topics and thoughts found posted in his blogs from the recent events to his latest achievements.A very humble person with good sense of humour has lots to present before us in future.
- http://wp.me/p1Zs7k-ix neerajkumar pieces.wordpress.com – A blog of reason,feelings and expressions..Genuine efforts to put in to limelight the causes that are neglected be it social,economical or emotional.
- awakeningpsyche.wordpress.com – The blog of Pawan has varied colours to offer ,it presents all the present condition of today’s society to the present emotional status of a person.great effort to bring to the surface the living of the people who are downcasted by society.
- lesplaisirssimplesdelavie.wordpress.com – wonderful posts of photography and oneliners.Inspires to write instantaneously on the posts.
- 4valentines4words4poetryforyou.wordpress.com – the blog represents a spiritual journey from a common man’s perspective.Kevin has been a great deal of encouragement for me.
All these blogs have been an active part of me since I started blogging,thanks to their encouragement and the inspiration they provided by the posts on their blog.wishing all of you great blogging,