Iam really sorry I have been very busy lately with final editing of my 4th poetry book.
Yes! you heard it right! The 4th book of poetry is due and Iam working on the final stage of formatting.
It took a hell of time and I cannot spare a single moment to be here on my favourite place in the world of blogs.
So since the last week I haven’t been able to post regularly nor getting time to read my favourite writers or reply in time to my readers.Hope I get through all this stuff quickly and perfectly to present you with a beautiful gift in form of the book!
Now to unravel the mystery ,the next book is a journey of a soul in search of the ultimate happiness.
The title is “Suroor of the soul”(Intoxication of the soul) and it is the journey of a soul on this earth in pursuit of happiness.
Hope you all bear with my irregular presence for few more days and I shall get regular soon ! Till then wish me good luck!
I bask in the gleaming sunshine
the soft wind kisses my whorls,
through miles it traversed,
playing with the clouds above
the weeds of thoughts
now brushed aside
I snuggle in the
warmth of your love....
with an embrace
I enliven myself...
for yet another hundred years...
pacifies my restless heart
in tranquil I sleep
amongst the filaments of love
I discover the affection lying within!
scarlets,pinks,bloom in flush
the pasture shines with a silvery streak,
in valleys I tumble down
whirling my passionate thinkings!
Graciously I accept the beautiful award that Summer has conferred upon me,”INNER PEACE AWARD”. Summer believe s in world peace and wants everyone who believes and respects the other person is a part of this.
A noble way of thanking the readers and followers ,this is unique and precious.
Peace is a free choice, so is this Award for you...
Such a simple yet important phrase” inner peace,we all struggle to get this for a moment and yet fail to do so,when we fall prey to the lures of the outside world.
Rarer are those who who have kind words for others and who think high and for the welfare of others through tehir selfless words and actions.
Here in this blogging world,all we can do is to explore and expand the words of wisdom of peace which is the need of the hour in this world. The pure bonds of affection tie us with this silken thread of faith.
Let us strive more to make this world a wonderful place to live .
Feel free to accept this Award and add it on your blog. There is just one rule, when you pass the award on, please share some kind words with that person.
I would like to pass on this award to :
- Wendell : http://foreverpoetic.me/for the divine words and thoughts he has for everyone .
- Manu: http://starscrutiny.wordpress.com/ for the kind of person he is and a very interesting writer.
- Neeraj: http://nekneeraj.wordpress.com/ for the love that resounds in his poems inspite of all odds.
- Edward: http://edwardhotspur.wordpress.com/ for the lyrical verses he weaves everyday
- Rayla: http://innerdialect.wordpress.com/ for the courage she has to face the reality and walk.
- Rachna : http://writingisthesupremesolace.wordpress.com/ for the true voice that is reflected in her words.
- Ledrake: http://ledrakenoir.wordpress.com/for the thoughts which his photos talk about.
- Gys: for the true love of French and English.
- Kz: http://theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com/for the interesting intriguing tales of her.
- Ajay: http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/ for the calmness he has in the wondrous images of nature
- Martha http://inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com/for the spiritual love her verses speak.
- Uzo: http://85degrees.wordpress.com/ for striving for peace through every initiative.
- Mary : http://godisiam.net/ for the divinity in her works.
- Rahul: http://myindividualinsights.wordpress.com/ for the enthusiasm he shows in his every venture.
- 15.LScott: http://lscotthoughts.com/ for the amazing poetry that she creates.
- Purplerays: http://purplerays.wordpress.com/
- Amber : http://vtwest.wordpress.com/ for the best of everything she offers to make our lives healthy.
- Ute : http://utesmile.wordpress.com/ for her sincere words from the heart.
I know I have missed out many of my friends here,yet believe the award will reach will you all soon ,through others.
From the ashes of thoughts I emerge in a form
lofty I soar in the skies
love is my soulful passion,
ardor my compassion.
For drops of blood
of ruby’s worth
drops of precious nectar
I hold them in my cup of heart
rebirthing as the eternal amor!
Thy filled the thousand lakes of joys
But hath this not been ever seen
lotus eyes brimmed with dewdrops
like pearls they fall and cascade there in…
left alone the body and mind
I set forth the journey with my soul
On the steep terrains
when my faith tries to slide down…
This resile from the burnt
creates a new life,
reviving like a life from dead
from the ashes left in oblivion…
missing the moments of the past ,
I hitherto sit and think for hours
the trembling river flowing away
sweet tulips swaying with the chase!
amidst the fields I stretch my arms,
running and fleeing from your mischievous art…
consort to my dreams of love
your eyes chasing me beyond the sun…
the touch of magical romance
when blossomed thou in my heart…
dawned the look seducing the charm,
kissed thy love! as the stars
sparkling in love floating afar…
beneath I sit , the bloomed flowers cry,
showering me with myriad satin lullaby…
sleep I under the warmth
caressed by the flowing breeze ,
awaiting thou Eros!
for the ultimate embracing!
chants of love disguised
as notes of silent hum,
in the mulls of sweetened
sip of amour!
piété of penchant
strengthens in the fibre of adoration
the gusto tendance !
enwrapped in soft drape
the impressions of blooming love
on the passionate embroider…
tendance : movement (as in wind)
plethora of thoughts
rained on thy meadow
cascading over as
a waterfall thru
inundated with brimming compassion
thy glance upon my portrayal
prowess of which
the green pasture….
With a cup of passion held
between my fingers
I let thy touch it for a sip,
spills the overflowing
as a shower of spring!
soaks the thin fabric
inebriating the wandering soul
dousing the spirit, wondrous
in the heavenly love…