the earthly pastels saw the morning dawn, when the lush green meadows ran through the long stretches... met the flowing brook whilst on their way ...little flowers bloomed and kissed the charming sway. the tiny weeds along the path brushed and saw the new grasses born... and far away a cry reaches another ear,miles apart across thousand seas, under the vast stretched sky echoing semblance of loved thoughts singing epics of the eternal bond ... here arrives on the heart of the ultimatum on the verge of the universal sphere in the aura of the pristine atmosphere under the colours of the azure amidst the fragrance of thousand jasmines the final meet.. the unison of the earthy colours with the golden aureate destined and predestined to meet...
Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,442 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 3 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI