Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,354 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI
I burnt the effigy of the old customs Is it a sin, amidst the snowy chilled world Iam standing, Grant me thy courage to withstand And forbear the ransom That which strangles my existence…. I , born to be thus, A silent crusader, A life long fighter, What shall then stop my battle… behold, I watch the world mutely, beware! my ink screams with utmost intensity! The pen dwells through my veins narrating the tale of agony and miseries! does the splendid ink speak of glory or stories magnanimously told as lie! whatever it echoes , it shall resonate the sordid reality of mankind!