Phtocredit:www.high-definition-wallpapers.info I bask in the gleaming sunshine the soft wind kisses my whorls, through miles it traversed, playing with the clouds dancing above the weeds of thoughts now brushed aside I snuggle in the warmth of your love.... with an embrace I enliven myself... for yet another hundred years... pacifies my restless heart in tranquil I sleep amongst the tender filaments of love I discover the affection lying within! scarlets,pinks,bloom in flush the pasture shines with a silvery streak, in valleys I tumble down whirling my passionate thinkings!
Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,442 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 3 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI