Silver shimmery bathed the earth the full moon smiled cascading luminous waves with the advent of night... Riding on the chariot incandescent, embezzling arrives the crescent enchant in search of the Goddess Nox through the tresses of dark, runs he, fingers white and soft, reaching dense forests looking for his lady charm! magically the spell begins the blind breeze gets entranced in love, it blows everywhere as the zephyr becomes redolent! Gazes the moon at the resplendent beauty as a maddened lover in reverie, brilliant aptness of amor stands, as the Taj Mahal on Indian sands! PHOTOCREDIT:www.tajtourhost.com
Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,328 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI