Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,345 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI
PHOTOCREDIT: amatterofhowyouseeit.com Chimes of the wind sing song of a nearby brook melody echoes of the cuckoo shy hiding in the mango bush. Bees and butterflies swirl and dance encircling the blossoms in romance playful air carries the heart miles away through different paths… Morning glory plays the music of the golden dawn unfurling petals whisper and toss humming on the beats of morn. Caressing leaves ,the branches dangling the soft breeze whispers in the ears “Carrying forth the rhythm of nature in my embraced arms Here I come and stay for a while to flow now to distant horizon…”