Poems by soumyav is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://soumyav.wordpress.com.
"etch I on the glass of life, a motif of my myriad coloured thoughts"
- 91,337 hits
SAVE THIS ON DELICIOUS
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- give me the colours , ethereal the pastels orphic Tis' never late the canvas awaits I wish to paint the sky with my dreams @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- in wings of birds, I find my peace, in their flight, my ambition, my happiness soars when they kiss the seventh heaven.. @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- The flames! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rp via @metalpowdergirl 1 week ago
- Flap the wings harder ! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rj via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
- The covetous gambler! wp.me/p1Zs7k-1Rh via @metalpowdergirl 2 weeks ago
Suroor of the Soul
ON FLIPKART TOO
My E Book
NaNoWriMo 2013 Winner
Top Posts & Pages
VOICES FOR DAMINI
Earthy hues painted my soul with pastels… lost and perturbed lived I in hedges or places palatial… unsettled mind could not contain the rue s of the glossy colors! . . Divine emblazons made me bedazzle with sapphires,emeralds and pearls… Vast sapphire studded sky embraced Warmth I found in the emerald of the earth , submersing my soul in the crimsoned vermillion of the chromatic glow of the burning ruby… citrazine flowers fragranced my aura perfume of which spread in the zephyr… tinge of ultramarine blue defined my image… When I reached deep within… As a pure white pearl I emerged from the altar of life’ where enshrined existed the omnipresent thee! PHOTOCREDIT:product.ganeshaspeaks.com