An overwhelming figure of 10,000 comments crossed on my blog and Iam showered with a bunch of awards! Thank you All!
Thanks Ruby for nominating me for this awesome recognition! She is a sweet person who has very much clarity in her thoughts and expresses the beautiful facts of life in a simple yet elegant manner.
The “Best Moment Award” actually goes to people who
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered -
Savoring the experience of quality time.
When you receive this award, it is customary to “make a short speech.”
I feel obliged and honored to receive this and each award that I have ever got nominated for! All these show the unlimited love and appreciation that my friends here have for me! In form of awards they have expressed it! I humbly thank each one of you who have found me worth to be a part of their blogging life! Their presence on my blog in form of comments or likes have always encouraged me and motivated me to write more. The unlimited challenges that I see inspire me and the wonderful blogs I read are always a wonderful experience to share.
Thanks to Ajayji who nominated me for this wonderful award! He is a very kind person with a fighter spirit.A silent one in nature yet his posts of different genre of photographs show his esteem taste and choice.His love for nature gets displayed by his exclusive random picks from the internet .
For the rules I have to complete… A great reader is…
A great reader is the one who can comprehend the thoughts expressed in a write up efficiently,who can realize the depth of the emotions involved in it, who knows the importance of every single word written,who admires the writer for having tried to lay down his ideas and feelings in front of everyone without any inhibitions,who acknowledges the effort of words depicted and leaves a humble mark or remark as a sign of his presence there!
Thanks to Terry and Gyshttp://lgyslaine.wordpress.com for nominating me for this shining shine award!
Gys a beautiful woman with a warm heart who writes in French as well as posts its translation in English. You will love the combination of the photographs she posts that have wonderful special effects.
I met Terry few days back in this blogging world. A brilliant writer and an interesting person ,she presented me with this wonderful piece of love. Few questions from her side!
1) What’s your most remarkable memory from your childhood?
I remember almost every bit of my childhood and cherish the days more when I was a kid .Without Tv ,internet,computer,video games and any other gadgets…I loved to spend the time amongst friends playing outside or with my pet kitten. I never knew until I grew up what is being bored?
2) Have you ever tried any extreme sports?
No ,But I do like the adventure of getting involved in it!
3) Which recipe you would like to learn and cook?
4) Which thing could ruin your day?
A hurting remark from my dear one!
5) Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
I love both ! I love watching movies which have good music and simple touching story! I like reading books which are reflection of human nature and character,specially the philosophical or spiritual books!
This superb exciting piece of recognition is from Kz! She included me in the band of women pirates!Kz is a versatile writer ,an all in one person! Perfect in every write up and bubbly in nature! Seems she would be taking me onto a wonderful adventurous journey along with other pirates! S We are going to be a band who will rob people of their sadness,loneliness,gloominess and perhaps inject them with a doze of happiness! I would love to be such pirate who can steal the lost peace of mind from you,who can snatch the dullness of your soul and refreshen you with splash of sprinkles of joy !
I would combine the awards here and nominate friends to come and pick their choices!
- Wendell http://foreverpoetic.me
- Bobbie http://tornadoday.wordpress.com
- Shackled and crowned http://shackledandcrowned.wordpress.com
- Eric Vogt http://ericmvogt.wordpress.com
- Eric Alagan http://ericalagan.net
- Manu http://starscrutiny.wordpress.com
- John http://johncoyote.wordpress.com
- nightlake http://call2read.com
- Sharmishtha http://andidreamed.wordpress.com
- Christy http://http://poeticparfait.com
- Sheri http://theothersideofugly.wordpress.com
- Carolyn http://abcofspiritalk.wordpress.com
- Bjorn http://brudberg.wordpress.com
All the best to everyone!
- Shine On Award (michiganblog.us)
- Shine On Award (cornerofconfessions.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award (utesmile.wordpress.com)
- “Best Moment Award” for a Novel Writing Winter post! (sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com)
- Wonderful Team Member Readership Award (thoughtsummary.wordpress.com)